October 5, 1982
I'm glistening like a beached whale, stranded and marooned, gooey and gunky, icky fatso, high and dry.
I'm coming and going like an airship, full of gas and gut lard, with cancer cells gelling from the gristle and slime. It's obvious why no-one loves a fatso.
I'm oozing into rooms like a ton of blubber bricks, pinfeet wedged under sag-arse, with chins flowing like whipped cream. Beefburgers and fries pushing through the gastric drop. Huffing and puffing, feeling the cardiac strain; ventricles like taut rope, finger like spongy soap, rubbery lips and jambon legs, it's easy to see why no-one loves a fatso.
I'm a methane man, wobbling in reverse with ever-growing rolls of tub belly, retching over stretched belt. Sensitive but obscene, obese and temperamental, it is obvious why no-one loves a fatso.
Picture: Tumisu
may isle
CONTENTS
- Columns (60)
- Prose poems (24)
- Songs (14)
Welcome
Welcome to 'A Frample', a confused tangle of columns, prose poems and lyrics. It's not so much a blog as an online folder, lying somewhere between a drawer and the bin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
October 9, 2019 Have you ever sat in your car in a hospital car park, trying not to be sick; wanting not to have seen what you’ve s...
-
Young Vi, shortly after her mother left. July 12, 2020 I am writing this just a few days after my mother’s death. It is a personal ...
-
Harassment is unwanted behaviour which you find offensive or which makes you feel intimidated or humiliated. It can happen on its own...
-
Sunday, October 14, 2018 Most Fifers will have known someone with a Polish name. After 1945, with the Iron Curtain drawing across ...
-
1973 You must be feeling down at acting the clown, So weary of always playing the fool. Never finding time to be kind In your drama...
-
The fortress and the last stand. April 25, 2020 Dear Diary – Day 34 of self flagellation and segregation from humankind and viruskind...
-
East Fife Mail, April 1, 1992 At an age when I am supposed to have outgrown all passing fads and crazes, I still carry that demon ...
-
I’m in no doubt there must be a balance to our existence, a natural Hegelian dialectic on life. Where there is good there will be bad. It’s ...
-
Fife Free Press, August 30, 1996 Big Brother IS watching and I know where he lives. Once upon a time the church was the grea...
-
October 1, 2019 A while back, in a conversation about squabbling relatives, the comment was made: “The best place for family is ...

No comments:
Post a Comment