March 1973
If I could dance like Caruso, sing like Picasso or paint like Astaire, I'd be even more unhappy than I already am.
Picture: Javier-Rodriguez
may isle
CONTENTS
- Columns (60)
- Prose poems (24)
- Songs (14)
Welcome
Welcome to 'A Frample', a confused tangle of columns, prose poems and lyrics. It's not so much a blog as an online folder, lying somewhere between a drawer and the bin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
October 9, 2019 Have you ever sat in your car in a hospital car park, trying not to be sick; wanting not to have seen what you’ve s...
-
Young Vi, shortly after her mother left. July 12, 2020 I am writing this just a few days after my mother’s death. It is a personal ...
-
Harassment is unwanted behaviour which you find offensive or which makes you feel intimidated or humiliated. It can happen on its own...
-
Sunday, October 14, 2018 Most Fifers will have known someone with a Polish name. After 1945, with the Iron Curtain drawing across ...
-
1973 You must be feeling down at acting the clown, So weary of always playing the fool. Never finding time to be kind In your drama...
-
The fortress and the last stand. April 25, 2020 Dear Diary – Day 34 of self flagellation and segregation from humankind and viruskind...
-
East Fife Mail, April 1, 1992 At an age when I am supposed to have outgrown all passing fads and crazes, I still carry that demon ...
-
Fife Free Press, August 30, 1996 Big Brother IS watching and I know where he lives. Once upon a time the church was the grea...
-
October 1, 2019 A while back, in a conversation about squabbling relatives, the comment was made: “The best place for family is ...
-
Johnston Press, Friday, June 26, 2015 Do you get today's newspaper delivered, or did you pick it up from the shop? In the vein of...

No comments:
Post a Comment